Join us for an evening* of herbs, infusions and Gifts from the Garden with herbalist Mary Banducci!
About our Chef:
I’m Mary, Apothecary Mary. Born and raised local in North Idaho. I’m an everyday herbalist and photographer who dabbles in graphic design and writing. When I’m not playing with herbs or drinking tea, I’m probably reading to my kids, playing with our shaggy pups, or talking enneagrams with my husband. I also go by Mrs. Bulldog.
During this month’s class, look forward to creating and enjoying:
• Rose Tea Blend and Mint Tea
• Salad with an infused Lavender Apple Cider Vinegar dressing
• Sage and Salt White Beans made with Sage and rosemary infused salts with Marinated Chicken
• Rosemary Maple Kettle Corn
• Calendula balm (the non-edible recipe) to take home
➡️ Space is limited! Register for this class at: https://inwfoodnetwork.org/programs/the-seasonal-kitchen-cooking-with-the-bounty-of-the-region/
Instruction and supplies for one student is $30. It’s our mission to offer education to everyone. If $30 is not doable at this time, please do not hesitate to reach out in regards to our available scholarships!
- Volunteer – if you would like to be involved as a volunteer, please send us an email at email@example.com
* Note that while out seasonal kitchen classes have begun at 6:30pm in the past, this class will begin at 6pm.